write 15 of 20 pages of research paper before work. run.
my day so far:
- woke up. hit snooze on 2 phones (5 alarms total.)
- tea, yogurt, and granola and being distracted by stupid "balloon boy", aka dustin's neighbor.
- off to the doctor (1st time in fort collins!)
- got a wad of earwax removed and i can hear now. received strange looks as i asked the doctor to keep the little remains. I had tubes in my ears when i was a baby, they were supposed to fall out but didn't for 21 years. the left one is now gone! i feel relieved but uneven.
- home. really healthy lunch after being weighed at the doctors office. (converse weigh a pound each, right?)
- killed a fly. actually, CONQUERED a fly.
- tried to work on 20 page research paper due monday.
- searched for the perfect pandora station.
- cleaned room.
- wrote an angry letter to CNN.
- killed/ Conquered another red bodied bug.
- changed pandora station.
- made more tea.
- did dishes. cleaned up after roommates.
- started thinking about shoes. wanting some booties like these that i found on a blog i follow:
- making hot chocolate out of sadness and considering taking a bath and reading time traveler's wife.
deep sigh. tomorrow will be better!!!